28 patient evaluations for Desvenlafaxine

Mar 22, 2017 (Started Jun 19, 2008)

Major (for nerve pain (neuralgia))
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: 50 mg is for everyone but can go to 100 but usually no difference at all.. I was on effexor and then cynbalta both which didn't work out for me and then this one did.. all 3 are serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) antidepressant. ... It increases serotonin and norepinephrine activity in the brain, which regulates mood.

Jul 25, 2015 (Started Mar 15, 2014)

Can't tell (for major depressive disorder)
  • Side effects
    Moderate (agoraphobia)
Advice & Tips: I DID NOT REALLY REALIZE THE ANXIETY AND AGORAPHOBIA WAS BECAUSE OF THE PRISTIQ UNTIL RECENTLY.

Mar 15, 2015 (Started Mar 10, 2010)

Major (for bipolar I disorder)
    Major (for depressed mood)
  • Side effects

Apr 6, 2011 (Started Mar 10, 2010)

Major (for bipolar I disorder)
    Major (for depressed mood)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: The efficacy for Bipolar1 is major because I am experiencing a significant decrease in the depressive episodes.(not having) Therefore, what a major wonder this anti depressant is doing so far. especially, because life circumstances kind of warrant depression..HA! and because I have had no side effects. I switched straight across from 120mg Cymbalta to the 100mg of Pristiq overnight. Last summer when starting Pristiq I attributed many side effects to the med. Maybe looking back, I was at a different place physiologically. I know we change and meds stop working or old ones do work that didn't work before. Hope you all find success..

Showing 3 of 28 patient evaluations for Desvenlafaxine