29 patient evaluations for Eszopiclone

May 1, 2018 (Started Apr 01, 2018)

Slight (for insomnia)
    Slight (for insomnia)
  • Side effects
    Mild (grogginess)
Advice & Tips: I ended up having to stop taking the Lunesta because it made me too tired in the mornings. I would wake up and get up but then as soon as I would sit down somewhere, I would be back to sleep. That was no good. Also, when I moved back on Grace Ann Trail by myself I was afraid of taking the Lunesta and watching the woodstove by myself. I didn´t think that having the woodstove and taking sleeping pills was a good combination. My insomnia is so bad that I finally had to talk to the doctor again and tell him about my terrible sleeping. I told him that the 3mg Lunesta was too strong for me so we decided that maybe 1mg Lunesta would be just right for me but it is not strong enough. I have been taking 2 of them when I need to take them. I can not take the sleeping pill unless I have at least 7 hours in bed so I can lay in bed not sleeping and then decide that I want to take a sleeping pill. I have to decide right away. Some nights I take 2 of them to fall asleep. That works. I never get out of bed to take them.

Dec 28, 2010 (Started Apr 01, 2018)

Major (for insomnia)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: I have started to take the Lunesta again. I only take it occasionally. I know the nights that I need it before I ever go to bed. Whenever I know that I MUST get up in the morning then I take my Lunesta so that I can fall asleep and wake up feeling refreshed.

Nov 1, 2009 (Started Apr 01, 2018)

Major (for insomnia)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: When you see the Lunesta butterfly on the TV that is exactly how you feel when you take the Lunesta. You just gently fall asleep. The reason I stopped taking the Lunesta was my PCP increased my Lortab to 3 per day so now I am able to fall asleep. My pain is no longer keeping me awake at bedtime and my mind no longer races at bedtime. It is like the sleeping pills have retrained my mind to sleep

Mar 15, 2017 (Started May 01, 2005)

Moderate (for insomnia)
  • Side effects
    Mild (drowsiness)
Side effects: drowsiness

Feb 4, 2011 (Started May 01, 2005)

Moderate (for insomnia)
  • Side effects
    Mild (drowsiness)
Advice & Tips: I got a card from my Dr. that let me sign up for $0 copay for 1 year.
Side effects: drowsiness

Feb 8, 2016 (Started Jan 01, 2005)

Moderate (for difficulty staying asleep)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: Lunesta was part of the best "cocktail" of meds & the most effective. Had to stop taking it because Iowa Medicaid changed companies they used for prescription coverage.

Showing 3 of 29 patient evaluations for Eszopiclone