5 patient evaluations for Ipratropium-Albuterol

May 20, 2015 (Started May 05, 2015)

Moderate (for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
Dosage: 100 mcg Four times daily
Advice & Tips: The mode of inhaler respimat is really easy to use and good at getting the medicine where it's needed.

May 15, 2015 (Started Jul 01, 1998)

Major (for asthma)
    Moderate (for allergies)
  • Side effects
Advice & Tips: My nebulizer quit working during a time when I had to change doctors and therefore had to have everyone of my medications rewritten by the new doctor when I finally found one I could work with (and after only about 2 to 3 months, I found out she quit to take a better position) so I get to go through it all over again! Ugh!!#!). Anyway, due to all of the Medicaid and Medicare regulations regarding medical equipment, I haven't been able to use the duonebs (or another neb med). The pharmacy & doctors finally got everything worked out so I'm getting new machine next week & will be restarting the nebulizer meds again at that time. The time it takes, especially when I also take the Budesonide at the same time, is really frustrating and boring. So sometimes I "conveniently" forget the Budesonide. The duoneb however brings about a major difference right when I'm taking it which makes it easier to adhere to the schedule. I don't really notice that there is any improvement when I'm using the Budesonide, but I can definitely tell a difference when I don't use it regularly.

Dec 15, 2014 (Started Oct 15, 2014)

Major (for breathing difficulty)
  • Side effects
    Mild (shakiness)
Dosage: 2.5 mg-0.5 mg/3 mL Four times daily