What is ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops?

Category: Supplements

true

Generic Name: Trace minerals

ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops is a supplement that contains calcium, iron, iodine, magnesium, chloride, sodium and potassium.

Side effects

side_effects of ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops"

Commonly reported side effects, conditions, and hospitalizations associated with ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops

Dosages

Most common dosages (by patients currently taking ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops)
Dosage Patients

CFS:20y Dx
I am: g
ME/CFS

See Heat Intolerance's full ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops history

Sep 19, 2010 (Started Apr 01, 2009)

• Perceived effectiveness for heat & cold intolerance: Major
  • Perceived effectiveness for Stiffness: Major
  • Perceived effectiveness for Chronic dehydration: Major
  • Side Effects: Mild
  • Adherence: Always
  • Burden: Not at all
Dosage: 0.5 tps. Daily
Advice & Tips: Impact: huge on daily life: This product has become my primary first line of defense for all my medical conditions. This product effects me as if I'm the tin man getting oil to move. NOTE: this is a 'low sodium' Trace Mineral liquid, that can be utilized by those with blood pressure problems (evidentally, some competitive products are too high in sodium for many health conditions). Benefits for me: 1) body stiffness eliminated 2) heat intolerance reduced 3) cold intolerance reduced 4) dehydration reduced or eliminated 5) chiropractic appts reduced or eliminated The above benefits are achieved IF: 1) I'm in environmental temperatures in my comfort zone), 2) I'm eating healthy (no sugar, caffeine, foods I'm sensative too), 3) I'm not changing medications (certain shifts in nutritional oils/vitamins/probiotics/enzymes/antibiotics, seem to effect efficacy of this product). 4) I'm not exercising unexpected Benefits: 1) energy increased 2) yeast infection protection (don't get as many if at all) 3) bladder infection protection (don't get as many if at all) 4) pms symptoms reduced: joint pain, tendonitis, tmj unexpected Disadvantages: 1) seems to lower efficacy of my mental health supplementation in regards to ocd, but not enough to cause me concern. 2) fat accumulation in abdomen: mild NOTE: I thought was fluid retention, and I guess it could be, but even when I eat clean and eat diuretic foods, it doesn't go away). This condition started w/in 1-2wks of my taking the supplement, however, it evidentally is not a side effect that manufacturer is aware of or evidentally has been reported. Probably my own body's pre-existing problem with electrolyte or mineral or hormone balance. Usage notes: For me (can be different for every one): I take 40 drops daily (as suggested on the bottle) in 10 glasses of water. I sip slowly during the day, without drinking more than a cup during a given half hour. I get stomach growls and discomfort, along with diareah if I drink too much of it during a small amount of time or if I drink more than 40 drops daily. Unfortunatly, the product doesn't work as well when I dilute it in more than 10 glasses of water daily. Therefore, when my needs seem to merit more water daily (i.e., during antibiotics, or prolonged exposure to temperatures outside my comfort zone, or exercise), I'm up a creek without a paddle. I'm most fortunate to live and work in temperatures I can handle. The burden of staying adequately hydrated during/after exerise is a constant challenge for me however. As said elsewhere, a product that I stumbled upon, ENDURE (a low sodium sugar free electrolyte replacement liquid, by same makers, Trace Minerals Research), has blown me away in its GREAT EFFICACY. However the side effects have been harsh enough that I've discontinued usage of it. I'm about to experiment with other brands of this type of product since the weather is cooling enough. I so wish the side effects of ENDURE were non-existant, as I felt so healthy and absent of all problematic conditions while taking it.
Side effects: Abdominal fat increased

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops