1 patient evaluation for Lisdexamfetamine taken for the purpose of 'ADHD (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)' with a perceived effectiveness rating of Moderate

zoomer
Distress: Low
I am: n
Bipolar I

See zoomer's full Lisdexamfetamine history

Jun 9, 2014 (Started Jun 01, 2008)

• Perceived effectiveness for ADHD (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder): Moderate
Side effects: Binge eating episodes, Loss of appetite

Apr 6, 2011 (Started Jun 01, 2008)

• Burden: Not at all
Advice & Tips: I experience a calmness. I feel my brain is slowed down, I can organize the files in my head. I focus and concentrate for longer periods of time (but still desire more on-task behavior.) The only side effect I have found is the lack of appetite all day and a ravenous hunger at night when med is wearing off. Resulted in a little weight gain. An additional perk is that this med gives me energy, and a sense of well being about myself that isn't there without it. Note: this is the only ADHD med I have tried. I am satisfied with the efficacy.
Side effects: Binge eating episodes, Loss of appetite

Oct 25, 2010 (Started Jun 01, 2008)

• Side Effects: None
  • Burden: Not at all
Advice & Tips: This medication calms me and helps me slow down and organize my mind. I also experience a feeling of well-being. Lost weight initially but the med no longer decreases my appetite. I take it in the morning as it has a 12hr. duration.
Side effects: Binge eating episodes, Loss of appetite

Oct 24, 2009 (Started Jun 01, 2008)

• Perceived effectiveness for ADHD (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder): Major
  • Burden: Not at all
Advice & Tips: Efficacy: helpful in calming down, reduces "noise" in brain, organizes thoughts. Increased action vs apathy, sense of well-being Taken once daily in the morning, (the earliest possible to avoid increased insomnia)
Side effects: Binge eating episodes, Loss of appetite

Jul 26, 2009 (Started Jun 01, 2008)

• Side Effects: None