21 patient evaluations for Psychiatrist

36 F
Function: High
Eating Disorder

See rodolptte24's full Psychiatrist history

Feb 13, 2014 (Started Dec 29, 2008)

• Perceived effectiveness for Bipolar II Disorder: Can’t tell
Dosage: 15 min Monthly

Nov 7, 2009 (Started Dec 29, 2008)

Dosage: 30 min Monthly
Advice & Tips: I meet Dr. Saleem once a month and I always keep my appointments.

Jovem Soropositivo
VL 0
I am: vg
HIV

See Jovem Soropositivo's full Psychiatrist history

Sep 20, 2012 (Started Sep 20, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for Mild Depression: Moderate
  • Burden: Not at all

Jul 10, 2012 (Started Sep 20, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for Mild Depression: None

Stickman: most
Description:F40y
FM:10y Dx

See isilzha's full Psychiatrist history

Jun 22, 2012 (Started Aug 20, 2006)

• Perceived effectiveness for Dysthymia: Major
  • Perceived effectiveness for Major Depressive Disorder: Major
Dosage: 15 min Monthly
Advice & Tips: I like that my psychiatrist is acutely active and engaged in my treatment. She is able to provide (brief) psychotherapeutic insights into some of the crises that arise. She also approaches it from a more holistic POV, double checking medication interactions, how the fibro is affecting me, pain levels, etc. in regards to the depression and dysthymia

cj.hamilton
35718-thumb
cj.hamilton
  • Sex: M
  • Age: 19
Condition: Reactive Attachment Disorder 10 additional condition(s)
Quality of Life:
  • Mental: Severe
  • Physical: Moderate
Reactive Attachment Disorder

See cj.hamilton's full Psychiatrist history

May 22, 2012 (Started Apr 20, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for Evaluation/monitoring: Major
  • Adherence: Usually
  • Burden: Very
Dosage: 60 min Weekly

zzzippy
36984-thumb
zzzippy
Sensation: Moderate
Overall: Moderate
Cognition: moderate
Vision: moderate
Speech: moderate
Swallowing: moderate
Upper limb: moderate
Walking: moderate
MS

See zzzippy's full Psychiatrist history

May 2, 2012 (Started Aug 16, 2011)

• Perceived effectiveness for Major Depressive Disorder: Can’t tell
  • Perceived effectiveness for Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Can’t tell
  • Perceived effectiveness for Dissociation: Can’t tell
Dosage: 20 min Monthly
Advice & Tips: I cannot stand this!!! Walk in and he has already written script, will not give time to talk, and out the door you go, but not in six days, I am laying it all out in front of him, LIKE IT OR NOT, will not be my problem any more!!!

Chigi
Stickman: most
Description:M52y
FM:6y Dx

See Chigi's full Psychiatrist history

Mar 9, 2011 (Started Oct 18, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for pain management: Major
Dosage: 120 min Monthly
Advice & Tips: I am currnetly taking a break from pain management because MHG reffered me to a Rheumatolgist, Dr Harry Staley for concentrated fibromyalgia treatment, will resume treatment with Dr. Arbuck, his doctors and staff as soon as take care of other things like gastric bypass surgery. WONDERFUL doctor who has been resourceful in my treatment.

Nov 22, 2010 (Started Oct 18, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for pain management: Major
  • Perceived effectiveness for Panic attacks: Major
Dosage: 120 min Monthly
Advice & Tips: Dr Arbuck specializes in neuro psychiarty and is my pain management MD. I was pleasantly surprised on how complete and extensive my inital visit was and that most of my health care issues can be handled at his clinic. I have a great rapport with his staff and I have been extremely pleased with my care. Seems to be helping with a good deal of my pain still (UPDATE) still working on pain issues seems to be heling about half of my pain, I realize I won't be able to get rid of all my pain, but I am more mobile.

exegesisClique
35 M
Function: Moderate
GAD

See exegesisClique's full Psychiatrist history

Mar 1, 2011 (Started Jan 01, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for Depressed mood: None

CFS:11y Dx
FM:11y Dx
I am: vb

See 2young2bedisabled's full Psychiatrist history

Jun 15, 2010 (Started Nov 30, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for Depression cured, stopped meds 2 mths ago: Major
  • Perceived effectiveness for Depression with anxiety: Moderate
  • Burden: Not at all
Advice & Tips: Between my physhciatist's encouragement an advice, I was able to discontinue the anti-depressent medication (Wellbutrin). I feel so much more like myself since stopping this med. Even though I only see him once every three months, the things he would recommend to me, such as think of only myself instead of my entire family like I have done for 31 years. When I am not up to going out, don't force myself to go. If my family (husband and 2 children) can't understand this, then they aren't helping me in any way. his is just some of the adivce he gave me which was causing my depression along with the fact that I can't do everything because of the fibro, but everything he has told me had cured my depression. Unfortunatey, it has made me so aware of everything being off the meds, I see myself heading toward a divorce. I was told by 3 of my physicians that my husband is causing my sympotms to be worse because of the stress he puts on me. They all feel my weakend body will get somewhat stronger if he was no longer around.

Chelena
7238-thumb
Chelena
Data Quality: 2 stars
  • Sex: F
  • Age: 58
Condition: Osteoarthritis 20 additional condition(s)
Quality of Life:
  • Mental: Mild
  • Physical: None
Osteoarthritis

See Chelena's full Psychiatrist history

May 14, 2010 (Started May 16, 2010)

• Burden: Somewhat
Advice & Tips: This is the first psychiatrist worth his salt. He is an excellent listener and works hard and quickly to find new solutions that will work. Within one month of my seeing Dr. O'Neal I had much more energy and was generally less hopeless about life as a result. He saw me quite frequently in the first two months: perhaps once a week! Now it is more like 6-8 weeks unless I forget to make the appointment which is not a good thing to do I learned this winter. As soon as I realized I was decompensating, however, I called him and also four close female family members and one good female friend. Dr. O'Neal called me as soon as his nurse told him how I sounded and how I had responded to her list of questions about my daily life like: !) are you able to wash yourself regularly, 2) How is your sleep? 3) Are you taking all your medications? 4) Are you taking your medications at the time you are supposed to everyday 5) Are you feeling suicidal or had thoughts of suicide, etc. THis is a new practice they have adopted and I think it is a very smart one. This psychiatrist definitiely has had a huge impact on my daily life since I started seeing him last May.
Side effects: Lack of support, Anxious mood, risk of liver/kidney damage

Feb 19, 2010 (Started May 16, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for Support mental / emotional health: None
  • Side Effects: Severe
  • Adherence: Sometimes
  • Burden: Very
Advice & Tips: I've been on klonopin a long time. I wanted to try and see if I can titrate off of it altogether and see what happens. I haven't been able to see a psychiatrist at Kaiser for a long time --- for various reasons. My old p-doc left over two years ago and since then I've had nothing but long waits for being assigned a new doc (months) and then they are awful and I ask for a new one and the whole thing starts over again. Dr. Corpuz was the last doc I had. There was one other before her that quit just a month after I complained to Kaiser that he was an idiot. Now I have been transferred to another p-doc at my request because Dr. Corpuz was such a cold, imperious, doctor that kept me waiting for 45 minutes on our last appointment. I was leaving and very upset and in tears when she finally came to get me. She had nothing to say. Just, "Well, are you coming or not." Below, I have ammortized what would probably be the amount I paid to kaiser if I saw my p-doc monthly. On average, when things were going well, I saw my p-doc every three or four months. Now, everything is a mess over there. I haven't seen anyone in six months and I left early because Dr. Corpuz was being to horrid and then she said she wouldn't be my doctor anymore. She would "handle my case" until I was re-assigned... I was not unhappy to be rid of her but the whole circumstances under which everything happened was a farce and unprofessional.
Side effects: Lack of support, Anxious mood, risk of liver/kidney damage

Feb 5, 2009 (Started May 16, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for Support mental / emotional health: Moderate
  • Burden: A little
Advice & Tips: It's hard to find a good psychiatrist. Medications will not cure you. Having to try one medication after another is common as well as trying combinations of meds. Also the efficacy of meds don't last forever. Long term use of some meds can have damaging side effects in your health.

hopeforthefuture
31 F
Function: High
Major Depressive Disorder

See hopeforthefuture's full Psychiatrist history

May 3, 2010 (Started Apr 20, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for prescription adjustment: Can’t tell