2 patient evaluations for Hair analysis

Chest: none
Legs: moderate
I am: vg
ALS

See rrebman's full Hair analysis history

Nov 13, 2014 (Started Jun 15, 2014)

• Perceived effectiveness for ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis): Major
  • Side Effects: Mild
  • Adherence: Sometimes
  • Burden: A little
Advice & Tips: I suggest doing the analysis here: http://www.aurorahealthandnutrition.com/index.php?_a=product&product_id=21 because they send a very easy to understand report with corrections to your diet and minerals/vitamins you can do. I LOVED the hair analysis because it told me many things about my body: I was a fast metabolizer when all along I thought I was a slow metabolizer, I had WAY too much sodium and WAY not enough potassium, I was anemic, I was copper deficient, and I had very high levels of Tin, Beryllium, and Uranium. Because of this analysis, I was able to improve my health A LOT by taking certain minerals/vitamins and changing the way I ate and doing a heavy metals detox. Very good information to find out for me!! So excited about the future with all my extra energy! Maybe I will get out of this wheelchair yet! For only a one time fee of $125, it was WELL worth the money!

Arabella38
Legs: moderate
I am: vb
ALS

See Arabella38's full Hair analysis history

Sep 14, 2009 (Started Aug 20, 2009)

• Perceived effectiveness for Chemicals in body: None
  • Perceived effectiveness for ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis): None
  • Side Effects: None
  • Adherence: Never
  • Burden: Not at all
Dosage: One time
Advice & Tips: Results in and nothing out of the ordinary to report, everything normal including mercury levels, even though I have mercury filings

Aug 19, 2009 (Started Aug 20, 2009)

• Perceived effectiveness for Chemicals in body: None