1 patient evaluation for SAT Mattress

FM:10y Dx
I am: vb
Fibromyalgia

See grammasheri68's full SAT Mattress history

Jan 21, 2013 (Started Jun 26, 2009)

• Perceived effectiveness for Sleep problems: Slight
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: My Dad bought me this bed as it is way out of my budget. At first I thought it was great, but as with most things, it didn't last long. The bed hasn't changed, but I am no longer comfortable in it. The sales people talk a good talk. Not worth the price. I do recommend an adjustable bed frame. It makes life easier if you are bedridden at all.

Aug 7, 2009 (Started Jun 26, 2009)

• Perceived effectiveness for Sleep problems: Major
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: This bed has drasticly changed my sleep problems, I was always a side sleeper but haven't been able to sleep on my side since sometime in 2003, Just a few minutes on my side and my hip and shoulder pain would be unbearable. I am now able to sleep on my side with little or no pain. Also the tingling sensations in my hands has all but gone away at night. I am also able to function at a reasonable level in the morning, without the stiffness anad screaming back pain, my full size mattress was about $1300.00 and worth every penny!

Jul 16, 2009 (Started Jun 26, 2009)

• Perceived effectiveness for Sleep problems: Major
Dosage: Daily
Advice & Tips: sleeping much better, no pressure points, waking and being able to funcyion for an hour or so before the pain levels increase. pricey but most insurance companys will pay at least some of the cost. Best investment made ever.

Showing 1 of 1 patient evaluation for SAT Mattress