Robinoco
46541-thumb
Robinoco
Data Quality: 0 stars
Sensation: Unreported
Overall: Unreported
Cognition: unreported
Vision: unreported
Speech: unreported
Swallowing: unreported
Upper limb: unreported
Walking: unreported
MS

See Robinoco's full CCSVI Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency Therapy history

May 26, 2012 (Started Jul 01, 2011)

• Side Effects: Moderate
  • Adherence: Never
  • Burden: Not at all

May 7, 2012 (Started Jul 01, 2011)

• Perceived effectiveness for Multiple Sclerosis: Slight

Thekla
Sensation: Mild
Overall: Mild
MS

See Thekla's full CCSVI Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency Therapy history

Jul 23, 2011 (Started Aug 13, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for help ms symptoms: Major
  • Burden: A little
Advice & Tips: This treatment totally eliminated cogfog and fatigue. My bladder function is dramatically improved, but not 100%. My spasticity is better. If my legs would work, I would be unstoppable, I don't 'feel' like I have ms anymore---my head feels normal. I can see improvements with physical therapy and expect to do better in the future. I was treated twice, the first time was not very thorough and missed major valvular blockages, so I went for a second round in NYC which cost $10,000 and was worth every penny.

kcj1963
43746-thumb
kcj1963
Sensation: Mild
Overall: Mild
Speech: mild
Swallowing: moderate
MS

See kcj1963's full CCSVI Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency Therapy history

Apr 12, 2011 (Started Apr 12, 2011)

• Perceived effectiveness for Multiple Sclerosis: Moderate
Dosage: One time
Advice & Tips: 4 days after i have more energy, my throat was sore, i'm warmer, i can feel a strong pulse in my limbs and neck, and my senses are heightened.. my balance, bowel and bladder, dizziness, tinnitus, sinusitis, left-sided numbness, and cognition have all improved some, but wanes back and forth depending on what i'm doing.. my legs still tingle when i'm sitting for too long..

Irishb.com
11226-thumb
Irishb.com
Upper limb: none
Walking: none
I am: vg
MS

See Irishb.com's full CCSVI Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency Therapy history

Jan 29, 2011 (Started Jan 25, 2011)

• Burden: A little
Advice & Tips: Worth it, better balance, thinking, endurance, talking.

Jan 25, 2011 (Started Jan 25, 2011)

jennikb
Chest: mild
Legs: severe
I am: b
ALS

See jennikb's full CCSVI Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency Therapy history

Dec 21, 2010 (Started Dec 21, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for CCSVI (Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency): Moderate
Dosage: One time
Advice & Tips: Unusual for an ALS patient to go through such a procedure, typically reserved for MS. Before liberation treatement, I use to have low level headache almost every day with at least one major headache. Now I will on occassion get a headache. This improved my quality of life, and who knows pealed away one layer of the ALS disease.

egbokmom
Speech: moderate
Swallowing: moderate
Walking: severe
MS

See egbokmom's full CCSVI Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency Therapy history

Aug 18, 2010 (Started Aug 18, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for CCSVI (Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency): Major
Dosage: One time
Advice & Tips: The unexpected benefit was I don't have a problem with hiccups. Otherwise, I had immediate energy and my legs are not spastic. My speech is faster and clearer and I taste things more intensely. I can lie with my legs totally straightened and I lift them higher. My equilibrium seems better.
Side effects: Pain in lower back

Pierre1601
22569-thumb
Pierre1601
Data Quality: 0 stars
Upper limb: mild
MS

See Pierre1601's full CCSVI Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency Therapy history

Jul 7, 2010 (Started Jul 07, 2010)

• Perceived effectiveness for stenosis in right and left jugular veins: Major
  • Adherence: Never

Swallowing: mild
Upper limb: mild
Walking: severe
MS

See duderock's full CCSVI Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency Therapy history

Jun 25, 2010 (Started Jun 25, 2010)

Dosage: One time
Advice & Tips: Anyone who suffers from MS should look into this. Venous insufficeincy is not good for anyone. Contrary to what the MS society is saying, you owe it to yourself to find out if CCSVI affects you. When I first heard of this I was thinking, "OH no, another snake oil treatment". However, the more I researched and saw the benefits so many were experiencing, I took it upon myself to attempt getting a diagnosis and possible treatment. The MS society blocked my path every way they could, but through diligence and perseverance, and a lot of help from friends and family, I was finally able to satisfy my curiosity. Turns out I had severe stenosis in my left jugular, and several areas of stenosis in my azygos veins. I was lucky to find an interventional radiologist willing to help. After the procedure I felt good for the first time in years. I mean good. It is my belief that the MS society's and Pharmaceutical company's have a financially vested interest in keeping us sick and this treatment unavailable. Don't listen to them. Do your own research, find out if this is something you wish to pursue, and start asking for help.

SammyJo
560-thumb
SammyJo
Data Quality: 1 star
Vision: mild
Upper limb: none
MS

See SammyJo's full CCSVI Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency Therapy history

Oct 29, 2009 (Started Oct 29, 2009)

• Perceived effectiveness for Jugular stenosis: Major
  • Side Effects: Moderate
  • Burden: Somewhat
Dosage: One time
Advice & Tips: Treated at Stanford by Dr. Dake; now beginning clinical trial early 2010. Left jugular was 95% blocked, right juggler 85% blocked, both at 100% open flow after stents. MS symptoms: Painful morning extensor spasms in calf muscles gone after 3 weeks. Night time leg contracture spasms stopped at 2 months. Now at 3 months, still have some tone/stiffness in legs, but abating. No more icy hands and feet. Urgency has lessened by 50%. Still walking with cane, but energy picking up, balance improving.
Side effects: Sore shoulders for 3 months from stent procedure.

Showing 9 of 9 patient evaluations for CCSVI Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency Therapy