I was married in 1990 and have been married for 20 years now and yes we still love each other. We have two great kids, One has ADD and the other depresion and panic attacts. My wife is bipolar, controled well now. We work as a family to manage our mental health. Recently we lost our house due to finacial trouble and were taken in by my parents. This has been good and bad. I have reconnected with my dad, and even started a home business with him , but it has put alot of $$$ stress on them and emotional stress on my family.
Long bio... How about a billeted summery, if I start to write I may never stop. Ok here we go
-Born on November 17 th 1970
- Almost died at birth due to blood poising.
- lived in a small town in western Montana until I was 7 and then moved to a small town in the middle of no where in eastern Montana.
- was labled as " a problem child that was spoiled and needed to have a tougher controll standard" now known as ADD.
- special one on one classes for many of my subject- this did help alot
- became a Christian in the 7th grade this help in many ways
- married my hs sweatheart, became a dad at 20... Awsome but hard.
- my wife had diblitating pain for many years after my daughter was born. This lead to her being on pain meads and the screwup that led to
- wires break down witch later learned was a bipolor episode
- got good job
- lost good job
- stared business on my own
- lost business because of ADD and depression making hard to do anything
- got help, did not really help enough to keep me from being a bad business owner
- Got agressve in my ginding a good. Combo of meds that let me live better
- doing better and learning to liv with my disease.
- with doing better but still in constant pain
- son has panic attacts and he also has depression
now we are working too get back on our feet and are constantly working to find better medications a other ( prayer and. Church and friends) treatments that help us cope with our disease.
Ok was that short enough...well if not then why did you read the whole thing......LOL
May 24, 2010
May 14, 2011