- Sex: M
- Data Quality: 0 stars
- Depression: 1
- Mania: 1
- Emotional: 0
- Anxiety: 0
- Compulsion: 0
- External Stress: None
- 28 M
- Function: High
- Distress: Low
- Male, 28 years
- Primary Condition
- First symptom
I was diagnosed OCD when I was 19. I didn't realize it before that, I thought everyone was as anxious about social situations, germs, etc. as I was. It was a revelation to realize that not everyone goes into catatonic anxiety loops just thinking about things, and that it isn't normal and causes me anxiety much more than normal people have to deal with.
My OCD is obsessive-dominant, ie. I don't do stuff as much as I think about stuff.
My social skills are also very poor, I don't know how to read people or how to make friends.
I'm very intelligent (0,3% of population).
My problems include:
Among my problems have been
- Germ phobia and obsessive washing of hands
- Getting hung up on the meaning or definition of words in conversations, breaking rapport and annoying people
- Checking if my door is locked, stove is off, etc
- Collecting useless junk, unability to throw away e.g. socks with holes
- General depression
- Profile Activity
- 2,005 Views
john70's Fluoxetine is for:
john70's side effects of Fluoxetine:
|10 mg Daily Jan 01, 2009 - Jan 01, 2010|
|80 mg Weekly Jan 01, 2010 - Last Update|
|Date||Dosage||OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) Perceived effectiveness||Side Effects||Adherence||Burden|
|Mar 29, 2010||80 mg Weekly|
- Mar 29, 2010
- Advice & Tips
- Difficulties having orgasms lessen as time passes. Beware of SSRI withdrawal syndrome when you stop. It's not smart to take SSRIs for years.
- $25-49 monthly