- Sex: F
- Data Quality: 3 stars
- Pain: Some
- Fatigue: Most
- Sleep: All
- Stiffness: All
- function: Most
- external_stress: Some
- Stickman: all
- FM:4y Dx
- Female, 40 years
- Houston, TX
- Primary Condition
- First symptom
I am a Northern Michigan woman who moved to Texas after graduating from Michigan Tech in 1996. In 2003 I started having trouble with pain radiating down my right arm. It suddenly showed up during a very stressful period of my life. It's taken until just last year to be diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. This, of course, followed a myriad of Dr's and a myriad of diagnoses. At one time or other, I've need diagnosed with: Spondylitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Cervical Stenosis & finally Fibromyalgia. In all of these diagnosis, I've seen nearly 5 Doctors, finally settling with a great Nurse Practitioner.
* I'm a Northern Girl livin' in the South.
* I graduated with a BS in Geophysics from Michigan Technological University (MTU).
* I have critters: 2 dogs.
* I love thunder and rain days. Too much sunshine gets on my nerves. (How I survive in Texas I do not know!)
* I'm trying to remove swearing from my vocabulary (Good Luck!).
* I'm the last single in my group of friends. The rest of the turn coats got married.
* Sadly, the above friends are now procreating. Now the world will have yet more strange and twisted individuals that will have to go to an Engineering School to survive.
* Yoopers do exist. Look on a map.
* Marvin the Martian and I have a lot in common. We're both cranky when crossed and generally like our own way.
* I will never be a model! (Thank god, that starvation stuff has GOT to be painful!!!).
* I am not Fat! (Even though that little voice behind my right ear might tell me that every single day).
* I am normal. What ever that means!
* Yes, you can be smart and not be a geek.
* I've been told I'm not boring. We'll see.
* Much to my irritation, I have been described as Eccentric.
- Profile Activity
- 9,954 Views
GeoFizz's Pantoprazole is for:
GeoFizz has not reported any side effects for Pantoprazole.
|20 mg Daily Jan 01, 2007 - Aug 06, 2009|
|80 mg Daily Aug 06, 2009 - Last Update|
|Date||Dosage||Acid reflux Perceived effectiveness||Side Effects||Adherence||Burden|
|May 03, 2010||80 mg Daily|