Bullet Points are my favorite
* Born and raised in a suburb of St. Louis, MO in Illinois.
* Graduated from a Catholic grade school, public high school, and few classes at some local college.
*Worked in the food service industry through high school/college and still staying true to my vow to never return.
* After leaving the food industry I have been working in the lawn irrigation field ever since.
* Currently single with no kids.
* During the winter months I work for this over the road disaster relief/military training company that builds base camps to provide basic life support like showers, toilets, and laundry units in areas that have none. Whether we are setting up in a natural disaster site or way out in the middle of nowhere, we provide all necessary requirements to support life even a mess hall. I spent 74 days straight without a day off during hurricanes Ike and Gustav. Then turned around and did 44 days straight in January in Florida for a job for the National Guard. It was a long winter to say the least, but I did get to see some amazing things in all my experiences with this company. With that company I have been all over the United States multiple times, especially the south.
* Funny, I like to make people laugh.
* Reasonable, there is always a reason for everything and nothing is the end of the world.
* Caring, I enjoy living a hectic lifestyle helping my friends and family anyway I can.
* Hard Working, As long it is outside.
* Knowledgeable, I enjoy keeping current and sharp.
Interesting Places I have been
* I spent 11 days backpacking Costa Rica.
* I have been to Toronto, Canada.
* I have been to Mexico twice, Tiajuana and Cancun.
* I have been to Chicago countless times just for fun.
* I have done the Washington D.C. museum thing.
* Obviously all over the United States, but not always for work. I would have to say that I probably traveled a lot more for fun than work.
* I won a trip to the Marlboro Ranch in Montana and went. I have pictures for proof! LOL I have to resize them so that I can upload them on here.
* My father and I after I graduated high school drove a 1971 Volkswagen Beetle from San Diego, CA to St. Louis, MO. It was a test of fortitude to say the least! My brother was a Marine and needed someone to drive it home after he finished his enlistment.
* I like going to Tunica, MS to try and win my fortunes, try being the key word there.
* I like going to Memphis in May celebration, been there a few times.
* Went to the second and third Bonnaroo festival in Manchester, TN. Stood close enough to the stage to catch one of Neil Young's drummer's drumsticks. Which I still have with all of my collectables, and I got to see James Brown perform on his birthday!
* I have been Salmon fishing on Lake Michigan where I caught a 20lb. Brown Trout.
Kenny, my uncle on the left, is holding an 18lb King Salmon he had caught. Not one of my best pictures either, you tend to not shave or wear nice clothes when its just a guys trip!
* I like watching movies, not a big fan of going to the movies though.
* I love to fish
* I love to hunt, definately a hunter that eats what he takes. My family processed over 2,500 lbs. of meat this year that we turned into burgerand sausage. Like I said, i have a pretty large family.
* I love to cook, including making wine, which I am getting pretty good at!
* I like to play board games and anything trivia.
* I dont like any type of melon fruit
* I don't like swiss cheese
* I like driving more than flying
* I love my four nephews and one niece.
* And a lot more, I will have to work on this some more later.